Thursday, October 14, 2010

Short, Sweet.

I know I've been MIA for awhile.  I'm well aware.  Can I blame it on my job?

Yes, for those of you who didn't know, I am recently employed (FINALLY!) with a wonderful company, planning events.  It may not be weddings, but to be frank, I've never really had any desire to plan wedding events, until after I'm married of course!  It would make me cynical (moreso than I already am), and too analytical about something that I've always dreamed of for myself!  I can't wait to plan my own wedding, and don't want to be "soooo over" Gerber Daisies, or nauseous at the sight lace and ribbons by the time that day comes!

Anyways, I love what I'm doing, and loooooove my new company - it's the most fun I've had working in a long time! I really can't get enough, even though it takes a lot out of me!  I'm finally working with guests, helping them plan their events, and (hopefully) making everybody happy and having fun with their events!! :)

That being said, very little time is being left for my blog.  I still have tons of ideas, and find wonderful things all over the internet by amazing and fabulous bloggers.  It's just being able to formulate focused thoughts on the ideas that seems to be my problem!


I found this wonderful picture, and just felt the need to share it with the world because I'm in love.  Don't get me wrong, I love Gerber Daisies.  They will always be the flower the melts my heart! however, these roses are just skyrocketing on my list of favorite, straight from no where! Probably helps that they are pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment