Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cupcakes!

I love to bake yummy things.  In most cases I'd choose to bake rather than cook.  (Perhaps it's a sugar addiction?!) Either way, baking is usually caused by a celebration or an event taking place.  Which might be a good indicator of why I love it so much!

A great way to provide favors for your birthday party, wedding, or party guests, is to give them something tasty to take home! Let's face it, once the meal portion is done, many of us just squirm when we hear those fateful words, "Are you ready for some dessert?" I know I generally overindulge during the appetizer or entree portion, so dessert never even really crossed my mind!

But most people tend to love something sweet after a meal, or before bed, so Brandy at Gluesticks  came up with a great idea! You've seen those pre-made mixes for cookies, brownies, pies etc. all sweetly packaged in a lovely jar.  Perhaps if you're willing to take the time to take it one step further and actually bake the celebratory cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment