Thursday, September 9, 2010

Color Love

I'm a very visual person, which explains why color is so important to me.  I feed off of color and am stimulated by certain ones (usually the brightest hued ones) and pass right by more of the blah colors.  

When I head into a room - especially for an event, I love to be wowed.  So of course the first thing I notice is the color of the room, theme etc. It is so important to get the right color to fit the mood that is trying to be given off.

So, that being said, I found some examples to show you! You'll notice how differently you feel with each color.  It's AMAZING! Just one little touch of color changes can put you in an entirely different mood! Obviously there's some sort of psychology behind all of this, but I'd rather just focus on the visual stimulation aspect of it and not get into details! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment