Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So, hello, nice to see you again!

Howdy! 

Long time no see? I know, I know, I've been a terrible blogger.  But, you see, I've been busy.  Crazy right? The last two months have been, shall we say, chaotic?  Are you enjoying these questions as much as I am?

I'll fill you in through pictures:


Through January and February, I packed up everything I own, and moved! 



Lainey and I decided to get some fresh air in the suburbs.  We've loved it.  (Yes, my dog tells me everything.  We talk about her feelings, and her daily activities - deal with it). It's incredibly quiet, and peaceful, and unbelievably relaxing.  Not that we've had time to enjoy any of those activities.  We just moved in 2 weeks ago.  

So, why haven't we had time to enjoy our surroundings a bit? 




There's this little adult playground called VEGAS. Yep, me and the boy took a long long weekend last week to Las Vegas.  Technically we were there for 4 nights and 3 ish days, and there for his friend's wedding, but that didn't mean we couldn't have some fun while we were at it! It's an incredible sight to see. I haven't taken a vacation where I didn't feel obligated to be somewhere and see people, in about 2 years.  It was absolutely amazing and relaxing (even in Vegas, I reached new limits of lameness).  Especially after a hectic month of packing, job searching, interviewing, and ...


I got a job! After months of searching, a job finally opened up in our building.  I'm super pumped for the job, and excited for the new challenges it brings.  Hopefully it opens some new opportunities and new interests for me as well! I am excited to be with the same company as I enjoy my fellow coworkers and feel incredibly blessed with this brand new opportunity! 


I'll try to lessen the time between posts. I promise.  No, really, forgive me.   With everything settling down a bit, I should have more time to relish in relaxation and go overboard with my blogging. 

Rule #76 No excuses, play like a champion. 




3 comments:

  1. you have been SUPER busy! but i am so jealous of your vegas trip- next time I get to go. and so excited for all the good things that are happening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so exciting!! What will you be doing now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be in the Purchasing Dept! Keeping a close eye on the Sales Center, but will have some new surroundings and new things to do! :)

      Delete