Monday, August 30, 2010

Water

Water Rules. It's one of my favorite sayings because water does in fact, rule. I'm not much for lemonade or sweetened drinks.  When I feel the heat, absolutely nothing sounds better than a glass of cold water with ice.

Water is the original beverage. I think I would even go as far as to call it classic.  I suppose some would say it's plain and simple and not something exciting - especially to use at an event.  I mean, how much can you dress up something see-through?

No need to have these brain busters haunting your every thought my friends.  Be Different...Act Normal has the answer. Dress up the ice! Get some frozen fruit and spice up the water! How much fun is this? This is the perfect way to dress up your beverage!

Knowing how much I love color, I have fallen completely in love. Beware my friends, I may just spice up your drink with some color cubes!

1 comment: