Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do-It-Yourself Stationary!

Hello all!

This is a fun find I found on another one of my favorite wedding web sites. Ruffled is a great web site for all things vintage.  As many of you know, I am a girl that was brought up in the wrong decade.  I love all things '5os, '60s, and '70s.  Clothing, Lifestyle, Music, and of course, dancing.  I'm probably the only 24-year-old that I know with 30% oldies music on my ipod.  I can't help myself sway to the beat whenever an oldies song comes on the radio (yes, I will find the only radio station that plays it in any city I find myself in!).

If you didn't know any of that, well, you've learned something new.

Anyways, Ruffled had their readers send in ideas for projects and other things related to weddings, vintage weddings, and vintage-ness. My favorite idea was the DIY Marbled Table Numbers.  I figured you can also apply this to stationary, or any other things you want marbled in colors.  Of course, with me, the more color the better, which is probably why I'm obsessed with the way these table numbers turned out! Seems like a relatively easy process, albeit, probably for something with a final number of products in mind!

Anyways, help yourself! Feel free to love away!





No comments:

Post a Comment