Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Favorite Book

One of my absolute favorite books (Not Harry Potter...Sorry!) "The Great Gatsby" is becoming a movie.  Now those who know me, know that I almost always hate the movie version of a book.  (Yes, that still means the HP movies, but although I dislike them because they aren't as good as the book, I'll still see the movies because it's cool to see it in "real life") However, I'm optimistic about the movie version of "The Great Gatsby".  Mostly because the director is going to be the wonderous Baz Luhrmann.

Baz Lurhmann is the technical genius behind movies such as "Moulin Rouge" and "Romeo+Juliet".  I have high expectation and can't wait to see the castings!



In an Event Planning Sense - who wouldn't want an event completely themed out in a "Great Gatsby" theme? I know I would!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment