Monday, November 22, 2010

Pale is the New Perfection.

All my life, I've wanted to be a bronzed beauty, basking in the sunshine, going surfing (hey, it's a dream alright?).  However, my genes prevented all aspects of that.  Instead, I sit here as a strawberry-blonde, pale, freckly person.

Whelp, you can't have it all I guess.

I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never be able to sit for hours in the sun without turning a shade of red that doesn't even exist in a Crayola  - 64 pack. But I've never been really accepting of this fact.  Until now.

This photo shoot is simply gorgeous with a capital G.  It has a little bit of everything I love, pale colors, braided hair, and over-sized teacups.  Ha, caught you there, right?  It's very Alice in Wonderland and very accepting of all things pale.  Maybe it's the lighting, and the camera, and yadda yadda yadda.  But it has me convinced that paleness might just be...ok.





No comments:

Post a Comment