Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello Hello!

Hello!

I'll start things off with a little introduction to myself, and why on earth I decided a blog is the next step for me!

First things first. I am unemployed. As much as I loved my job back in Minnesota, I decided to change things up and take a huge, giant risk and move my butt to Dallas Texas just to try something new. While the response from most of my family, friends, and coworkers was pretty positive, I did receive a few open-mouth stares with the same questions, "What?" "Why?" "In this economy?". Yes, it was definitely eye-opening and possibly not the most logical or safe idea, but it was the right thing to do at the time, and I was looking to get out of my rut and be mentally stimulated again!

So in lieu of having job at the moment, I've decided that blogging about the things I'm passionate about and the ideas that I have, is the best option for me! I love finding new ideas for planning purposes and sharing them!

My style has always been a fun thing to play with. I'm pretty traditional and love to stick with the general trends at the time, but always always always give it the "Alyssa Twist" and spice it up in my own special way!

That being said, I've decided to share the amazing alternative for wedding bouquet. This "Brooch Bouquet" is definitely an option to cut costs on flowers! Besides, how long do flowers really last after the wedding anyways? This can still at least give the illusion of flowers. Click here for the cutest vintage wedding blog!

Anyways, that's all I have for today! I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I think I'll enjoy posting ideas! :)





1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa!
    Cute stuff! I enjoy reading various blogs. I'm adding yours to the list! Kendall and I LOVE the vintage bouquet pictures. (She is sitting with me). Beautiful!
    Hope you are having fun in the big ol' state of Texas and enjoying your new adventure! Look forward to more pictures.
    Kerry J. :)

    ReplyDelete