Friday, May 31, 2013

Crappy Weeks are Crappy.

Hey Y'all. 

This week sucked major donkey balls.  Yes, I'm putting that the nicest way I know how.  

I don't even know where to begin.  But, it was long, it was strong, basically, got it's friction on. (please tell me you laughed.)

No really, I ended up resorting to buying some flowers at Kroger to liven up my living space, so at least that may cheer me up.  


Luckily, it worked. They're beautiful, if I do say so myself.  

Another way to try to end the week on a positive note? Whitney's "Back that Azz up Fridays". So, yes, on repeat, GO. It always, always, always works. I don't even care. I love it.








As Always,

AJ



2 comments:

  1. oh girl so sorry! why? im nosy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song! And the flowers are sure to brighten anyone's day- hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete