Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Blog Thoughts (and weekend catch up!)

Hey Y'all,

Soooooo, it's Wednesday night, (CORRECTION: Blogger threw a major temper tantrum last night- so this was Wednesday when I wrote this.) which means the week just started, right? Sorry, exhaustion won the past 3 nights and I couldn't string sentences together (much like tonight, deal with it).  So, in the meantime, I've been stalking other blogs.  I mean, who isn't.  Honestly.  No? Well, agree to disagree. 

Anyways, lately, I've been thinking of taking a class on Web Design because, as phenomenal as my internetting design skills are (I mean, please reference my cut and paste blog as an example!), I really have a vested interest in learning more about it, and using my creativity for the good (I have it in there somewhere, I swear!) So, when Sarah, over at Venus Trapped In Mars (My absolute favorite blog - we'd get along SO well) put up a basic tutorial for blogging, I instantly bookmarked it for later, because, well, you know. 

So, I'm currently working on a new name for this piece of work, and learning, little by little.  So, I apologize in advance for any crazy changes, and more importantly, any crazy things that just don't work and look awful.  It's a work in process (much like myself!) and I, of course, welcome any helpful hints, advice, and criticism!

~~~~~~~

So Austin happened this weekend, didn't it?  Sure did.  All kinds of adventures went on.  Friends were seen, digestive systems were tested, words made up, and drinks were drank.  So, it sure was a success in my book!

 The Gaslight Anthem Concert

 Goofin' around the State Capitol

 The Salt Lick (Apparently it's a big deal)

 Patio Games and Drankin'
"Orangey"

6th Street Shenanigans


This post may have been the death of me, but it's up.  And blonde hair don't care.  I'm ready for this weekend already.  Big 3-0 birthday plans for the boy!

As Always,

AJ

4 comments:

  1. did you know Sarah of Venus Trapped in Mars lives in Dallas? I just met her the other day! we will all have to go out together! looks like yall had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so? (From your blog, of course). And yes!We definitely should!!

      Delete
  2. And I love your blog, and you, obv!

    ReplyDelete