Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Ridiculousness

Hello! 

Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!! I had a lovely long weekend.  It was my first Thanksgiving away from home, without my mom's home cooking (yeah right!).   But luckily, I have a pretty sweet boyfriend and a pretty rockin' Dallas family - so it helped to spend the holiday with them.  I got a lot of rest, and much-needed relaxation (and braved   the Black Friday crowds!).  Why?  BECAUSE IT'S FINALLY THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR. 

IT'S CHRISTMASTIME!!


Oh, did you not know? I'm completely obsessed with Christmas. The lights, snow, love, and spirit.  It just electrifies me and restores my faith in humanity - year after year.  Christmas never fails me, and it swallows me whole.  And yes, if you're wondering, I am that really obnoxious girl who listens to Christmas Carols, and watches those horribly cheesy Christmas movies.  And I am not sorry about it one bit.  I've been listening and watching since July, it's about time the rest of the US catches up! :)


My roommate and I put up our decorations yesterday. But I am always itching to find new things to put up!  Any fun ideas ya'll do? The cheesier, the better! 

2 comments: