Friday, April 26, 2013

T.G.I.F. Austin

Hey Ya'll,


Guys, I'm super pumped for this weekend. We are heading down to Austin to celebrate the boy's birthday and go to a concert. It's time to ship off the pooch to the daycare,(don't worry, she likes it there more than she likes me!) and begin the carefree weekend!!

So 6th Street - WATCH OUT. I'm very excited to see you again,  and all the er - liberalness - Austin offers.  It's nice being in a college town that reminds me of home - but about 50 degrees warmer!

So in honor of my butt that won't stop wiggling in it's seat today - I'm linking up with Whitney for #backthatazzup Friday.  Get Excited. 




So, in honor of the concert I'm going to tonight...



The Gaslight Anthem '45'
 from Pulse Films
on Vimeo.


Happy Weekend, Ya'll!

2 comments: