Monday, August 16, 2010

ohmygosh. shoes.

I've always loved shoes just as much as the next girl, perhaps even more? However, I am a tall, tall girl - so sky-high heels are not always an option for me. But, I do spend too much of my spare time in shoe stores just window shopping and longing for the shoes I a) cannot afford and b) cannot wear.

Now I know I could wear whatever I want - heels and all, I like to think that my posture makes me look taller than I really am, so I choose flats because I can pull them off and still attempt to look graceful!

When I was in my teens I even impulsively bought a beautiful pair of shoes with three/four inch heels just because they were pretty to look at.  And I did. I looked at them every day, and they always made me happy.  Turns out, I only actually wore them (outside) once. Other than that, they just made me content

That being said, I've recently come to a truce with heels.  Although I may not be able to wear  (or walk in) them, I'll still buy them and attempt to do both!

Broke Ass Bride is amazing.  The found an amazing pair of shoes and found a great way to get the exact same look for way less. Pretty shoes, in my budget? Yes. Please.  Check it out to find out how you can get the same look for ridiculously less. Can't hardly tell the difference between the real and fake ones (aside from the dead giveaway or the Louboutin brand)!

1 comment: