Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Travel Maps

One fun aspect of decorating is to personalize your room.  I love to travel and love to talk about my travels.  I've always loved to discuss where I've been,  and it's definitely not a short list!

I studied abroad in Europe for about 4-5 months and the places I've been seem to be endless. I've always loved travel maps to sort of show off all of my expeditions.  But I've always found that I've wanted to show off more.  More along the lines of, yes, I've been to Paris, but I've been all of these other places with the capital too - and they were all just as special!

Found this idea on  Be Different...Act Normal.  And it's a very good interpretation of trying to make something your own! I have so many left over maps of major European cities and love this idea to try to make it my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment