Sunday, August 22, 2010

Planning

I, of course, love to plan. I love to organize.  I love details. This is the reason for me blogging. (duh)

Anytime I see a plan that is detailing an event, whether it's from start to finish or just one specific aspect of the planning process, it makes me very excited.  Most people don't know just how much time and effort goes into planning a party or wedding, whether it be a first birthday party, or a royal wedding.  

On Martha Stewart Weddings, I found a diagram for a wedding (from the event planner's perspective) and for some reason feel the need to share it with everybody who reads this (all 3 of you?! :) )  But it definitely sends tingles through my body in the most nerdy of ways. 

You may not (probably not) find this as exciting as I do, but just take a look and see some of the process of putting together a major event! 

Much love!




1 comment:

  1. This does describe you to a "T"! It definitely gets your adrenaline racing!

    ReplyDelete