Monday, March 18, 2013

Egg-static for Easter

Hey Ya'll,

(That title took longer than I'd like to say to come up with - I'm fresh out, guys)

I'm a little kid at heart.  The kind of person who skips down the street for absolutely no reason, than the freeing feeling.  The kind of person who bakes chocolate chip cookies, but ends up making half the batch, because I've gotten too excited and licked the spoons, mixer blades (sorry mom!), and bowl. The kind of girl who can't keep a straight face, and mutters under her breath "...that's what she said".  (Yes, I'm aware the joke is old, overdone, and terrible.) ( I also don't care!)

I also enjoy celebrating holidays, as most kids do.  It brings me back to my carefree childhood times.

So, yes, I carved pumpkins for Halloween. 



And, yes, I did do Christmas big. 




So, what holiday is next? 







Yes, I'm aware that Easter isn't "technically" about cute little bunnies, colorful eggs, hunting for said eggs, and peeps.  However, I am not a super religious person, so, to me, this is how I like to celebrate. To each their own, right?

To make a long story longer, Martha - I love you.  I'm going to dye eggs this year if it kills me.  

Any suggestions to what I can do with these chicken droppings after Easter? I can only eat so many hard-boiled eggs. Serious guys, too many eggs can kill (It's probably on Wikipedia).

Love, AJ















No comments:

Post a Comment