Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Family Time

Hey Y'all, 

Happy Easter! I'm sure on this Easter evening, you're sitting on your couches, stuffed with hams, eggs, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs (If you're me!), and all kinds of food deliciousness.  

It's days like these that really make me miss my family and friends back home.  I wish that I could be with them.  Luckily, I have a pretty awesome doggie who keeps me entertained (moreso than I'd like to be!) She's wonderful, and keeps my head on straight during times like these.  

So, I'll keep this short and sweet today - value the time you have with your family and friends.  Though I am sure that they can be (and can drive you) insane, they really do help keep you sane, whether you like it or not.  Being far away from them, or not having them, really makes you realize how important and fabulous the are.  Insanity is a good thing some times - this I can promise you! :)

With that, this has kept me laughing for the past two days, so I feel almost obligated it to share it with anybody I can!


Have a fantasmic week, guys. 

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment