Sunday, April 7, 2013

Exhaustion

Hey Y'all. 

It's been a rowdy weekend. It's going to be an even rowdier (roll with it) week ahead.  

I took a 3 day weekend and went to the Texas Ranger's Home Opener this Friday, enjoyed the sunny 80 degree weather on Saturday, and made not one, but two trips to Ikea today (Sunday).  I'm absolutely wiped, and can't even begin to wrap my words into single sentences. 

On top of all of this, it's BIRTHDAY WEEK! I have a week full of activities, apparently, so I'm using tonight to rest, relax, and enjoy my glass of wine.  Tomorrow will be a better day, and will have more pictures uploaded so you can see the fun. 


There's no better day than this.  80 degrees, sunny, baseball, beer, good friends, and no work?  Come on now..

Have a WONDERFUL Monday!

1 comment: